Values matter: Aaron Artery is a decision scientist, and head of Customer Crunch. He’s always entertaining and endlessly evolving and learning.
Aaron talks about
- being an evangelist of decision science
- the importance of planning in his world
- he now lives and breathes his values, and it means he loves working even more (in a good way)
- outsourcing the management of his exercise
- how to find useful things to read
- being in the enviable position of not wanting another customer and how it was a boon to his business to “fly under the radar”
- his career path from call centre to “big idea”
- why he asks for forgiveness, not permission
- the three dimensions he uses to explain things to customers
- what he looks for when he hires data scientists
- when he says no to potential customers, and how he does that
For more links see the podcast episode here.
Other blog posts which may interest you: