You want to be better at consulting? I’ll help you!
Here are some of the consulting tools in my collection which may help you:
With no sign up, you can download these ones
- Pitch and Win Focuser (This is not 6th grade Maths: don’t show me your work, show me the answer)
- Briefing form (find out what they want)
- Strengths Navigator (highlight what you’re good at and what you need to work on)
- Client Record Form (PDF) To understand your client and their personality, tailor your proposals more effectively and remember who’s who in the zoo.
These ones require a sign up: you’ll get one every second day. They are pitched at independent consultants, and signing up adds you to my independent consultants’ email list. You can unsubscribe at any time.
- Action plan (PDF) For helping clients get organised.
- Briefing form (PDF) The key questions to ask when you meet a client for the first time.
- Consulting skills checklist (PDF) A reminder of what you should be able to do as a master consultant.
- Personal business plan (PDF) Work out why you’re in the consulting business, how you measure your success and let your future unfold before you