Thic is a collection of links around being happier. Hope it helps you!
- There’s a lot out there about happiness and how we can make it happen. Here are 6 proven secrets. Read and be happy!
- The pleasure of a social encounter is built on commonality… Rapport, rapport, rapport! Great Vacation? Don’t Brag to Your Friends
- Want to know How The Happiest People In The World Spend Their Money?
- In Grief, Try Personal Rituals – if you’re dealing with the loss of a job or a coveted position, perhaps it will be useful to you.
- Adding Tools to Your Mental Toolbox talks about the need for constant learning
- I know i need to meditate. I understand that it’s wonderful. I just get bored. And this article explains how boredom relates to meditating (and what to do about it).
- News is bad for you – and giving up reading it will make you happier. I did it years ago. Seriously. Try it!
- Smiling Can Make You Feel Rotten says smiling was only connected with greater well-being among people who believed that a smile reflected genuine happiness. So don’t fake it. Or fake it but only if you believe faking it till you make it will help!
- and finally givers and takers: To Give or Take?