I’m working on a podcast. I’m talking to data science professionals about how they work smarter, faster and nicer.
The form is still evolving. I have a few guests lined up.
This is my sexy technology: aren’t they lovely mics?
Be my guest!
If you’d like to be a podcast guest then talk to me.
The questions I’m looking at include these:
- what’s your tip for making the complex simpler for non-technical people?
- how do you prepare to explain things?
- do you have favourite metaphors?
- any good stories about doing it wrongly (or rightly?)
- what do you say no to
- what do you like to say yes to
- something you said yes to that you’re happy about, something you said no to that you’re happy about
- any tips on saying no (how to say no nicely, and make a no feel like a yes)
- daily routines and rituals
- prioritising and overwhelm
- keeping meetings under control
- salvaging a meeting gone bad
- work life balance
Working smarter, faster and nicer: Professional development – how do you do it?
- other things?
- your hard-learned lessons
- the hard things
- the easy things
- favourite charity
- attracting talent
- making work a great place to work
- advice to your younger self