Here’s a way to approach reading a book which will decrease the time it takes and mean you end up reading more and better books.
Find a book you may want to read.
- Why read this book
- How much time will I spend to determine if it works (2 minutes?)
- Ask what if I don’t’ read it; I read it and remember nothing; I read it and learn something
- How – flick through the book 10 times in 2 minutes
- Ask yourself What’s it about?
- Ask yourself Is it worth my time?
Proceed based on that information.