The higher you get in an organisation the more time you spend in meetings. Here are a truckload of links to nice information about meetings.
- While it’s clear that for some just being in the meeting is their job (!), if you’d like to get the rest of your job done more effectively, these tools on Productive Meetings are a great place to start, and may help you diagnose where the issues are.
- Then try this practical article on effective meeting behaviours.
- And if you want data, here’s when we are the most productive from Redbooth
- And check out this set of criteria for a great meeting by Seth Godin
- Let’s Fix It: Kill the Weekly Meeting
- Want More Productive Meetings? Ditch Your Chairs follows up on the prevalent idea that Sitting is the New Smoking, showing that standing up makes meeting quicker, and in fact people are better team players.
- 10 Networking Tips That Will Make You A Success
- How to run a brainstorm for introverts
May your meetings be shorter, more effective and most enjoyable!