Process improvement links to help you with improving processes.
- Seven Good Reasons to document what you do (I wrote this!) – email me for a copy of the Quick and Easy Guide to Documenting What you do, which fleshes out those 7.
- A way to risk-proof any improvement options: The pre-mortem, also here, and in my “free stuff” you’ll find a pretty pdf template version you can download
- Make it personal: BPR your life (I wrote this)
Ways to deal with people in change when process improvement is in progress, all of which I wrote:
- Motivating people
- Helping people adjust to change
- 5 tips and some leads on performance management
- Giving feedback people hear
Other “difficult” people during process improvement
- are they askers or guessers?
Public Sector related: