Sometimes dealing with stakeholders is like a political rubik’s cube: just when you think you have it all sorted, someone spins a face, and you’re jumbled up again.
Here are some resources that may be of use to you in that quest.
- FLAWS in your data analytics team – Five problems you can address
- The ten best ways to build trust in a relationship
- Build productivity and morale with a campaign for clarity
- Make someone feel fantastic (or awful) about their life: can it generalise to feeling the same way about the work you have done or are doing for them?
- The ultimate guide to deliberate practice – how to learn things well (and get others to learn them)
- What information do you need to change?