If you’re selling online (books, courses, audits, ideas), then you’ll need to know about the best ways to get people to choose to buy your product.
9 Things to Know About Influencing Purchasing Decisions lists (obviously) 9 important things, here they are.
- Peer reviews matter
- People gather info from mixed sources
- People don’t really know why they prefer something
- The crowd leads the way
- Simplicity wins
- Everything matters, especially the stuff we’re not really conscious of
- Jury is out on social media
- Emotional decisions, rational explanations
- The sub/unconscious drives purchase decisions.
More articles on marketing and influencing here: