Your data scientists, analysts and researchers are smart. They can do amazing things. Are you leaving 20% of their time on the table?
Which of these happen in your consulting team?
1. You’re fighting fires that should never have happened.
2. Stakeholders complain (a lot)
3. You’re spending millions of dollars on staff who often feel like a liability not an asset
4. Your team make basic political mistakes that leave you exposed and vulnerable
5. You re-do the work that comes to you before you send it on to your boss, the Board or even to stakeholders
If you answered “yes” to any (or all) of these, then you need my help. I can help you fix it!