There are 4 short videos in this week’s series. We cover fast ways to make the audience agree with you:
- 3 ways to quickly create a bond with the audience
- The one formula for heading their objections off at the pass
- If all else fails: the way to make sure they find you credible
The workbook is the same as last week, but if you need it again, it’s here.
If you’d like to read more about pacing and leading, click here as well as these below.
- Meeting new clients and dealing with tricky ones outlines rapport (pacing and leading) in a consulting situation.
- Hypnotic selling techniques takes it from the point of view of selling services
- I got empathy, now what came from a coaching session with a good manager whose staff member was going through a difficult time. The manager needed to get the staff member to perform in spite of this. This article looks at pacing and leading in this context.
1. Fast ways to gain agreement: Intro
2. Fast ways to gain agreement: 3 ways to bond quickly
If you’d like to read more about pacing and leading, click here.
3. Fast ways to gain agreement: formula for overcoming objections
4. Fast ways to gain agreement: Credibility
And some extras
Here are all the downloads of printed material
- workbook in pdf here
- and here are the articles about pacing and leading