Managing people is not easy. So I’ve been gathering some great ideas for you.
Management is helping people do what they did yesterday, but faster and cheaper
- Management Secrets: Core Beliefs of Great Bosses outlines some important concepts (including “my employees are my peers, not my children”).
- Stop asking your direct reports “How can I help you?”. Here’s why.
- Carl Braun on Communicating Like a Grown-Up is a very rational, logical approach to managing people which works
- It has been said that the quality of your questions determines the quality of your life. These 5 Questions You’ll Need to Settle Workplace Disagreements from 99U will improve the quality of your working life!
- This podcast from Seth Godin outlines some magnificent results from an eye hospital in India on being faster, cheaper and better
Related posts in this blog: