Managing people is not easy. So I’ve been gathering some great ideas for you.
- Management Secrets: Core Beliefs of Great Bosses outlines some important concepts (including “my employees are my peers, not my children”).
- And here’s another: stop asking your direct reports “How can I help you?”. Here’s why.
Related posts in this blog:
- Leadership, Levels and History
- Leading Well: What you say and what you do matters
- Toxic CEO – 7 truths on dealing with them
- Are you smart enough to read this post? Why small talk is important