Recruiting? Looking for a job?
If you’re looking for a job
Here are some interesting links if you’re looking:
- top 22 questions for candidates
- top 6 questions for candidates
- how to answer the top 5 questions as a candidate
- what to ask the employer
And this book, Stacked, was recently recommended to me: My friend Niels increased his hit rate for CV to Job interviews from about 1 in 100 to 1 in 3. It’s an American book, so some contextualising for the Australian market is required, but he applied the principles to his cover letter and upped his hit rate – maybe you can too.
If you’re recruiting
And if you’re recruiting
- best practices in recruiting
- recruiting for
- innovative job ads
- Seth Godin on recruiting and here as well
Alternatives to the interview
- interviewing is not the best way to recruit
- Some alternatives to the interview, including the Meet n Greet, Speed Meet and Recruitment parties
- Other alternatives for small business including behavioural based interviews, group interviews, video interviews, employment testing and knowledge testing.
- How to conduct a behavioural based interview