If you’re doing great things then you’ll be putting yourself under pressure. Staying calm when this happens is what will make it easier.
Follow these tips –
- how to stop choking under pressure
- here are some more from a bomb disposal expert (wow, that’s REAL pressure!)
In years of watching improvisation on stage, I firmly believe that what separates the pros from the others is the ability to do this: to stand still, calm and happy while listening to the brief, and then taking it one step at a time.
Read more about applying improv to work in these posts.
- Selling, being confident and games
- Improv and Business
- Quieten your brain with improv
- Improvising for Science
- The complexity of creative personalities
I can help you and your team master calm under pressure. Talk to me.