Consultants’ Guide Series
$116.34 incl GST
The definitive guide… set up your consultancy profitably and painlessly
If you would like a sample of any of the books in the series, please go to the individual books, links below.
The series includes 11 books:
- 1: I want to be a Consultant
- 2: Set up your Consultancy Office
- 3: It’s Official: Setting up your Australian Consultancy Practice Properly
- 4: How Much to Charge for Consulting
- 5: Market your Consultancy Without Cold Calling
- 6: Keep Your Consultancy Business Running Smoothly
- 7: Stay Cheerful: 89 things to do between Consulting Assignments
- 8: Consultants’ Companion: Improving Your Consulting Business 30 Minutes a Week
- 9: Eight (more) ways to Promote Your Consulting Business
- 10: Making Your Consultancy a Business, Not a Job
- 11: Consulting Mastery: The Ability Myth – being good is not enough
Push buy below and get all of the books in a single purchase.
You will be directed to download 11 files. If there is any issue please just contact Cindy and she will sort out the problem.
More about the author, Cindy Tonkin
The Australian Consultant’s Guide was first published by Business and Professional Publishing in 1999. That’s it there with the turquoise cover.
It sold more than 5000 copies in its first year.
In 2014 I re-worked and updated the guide to fit the 21st Century, and re-issued as the Consultant’s Guide Series. The series is available in kindle or pdf format. You can download a sample of any one of the books for free.
what you need to do, what you need to know, updates for the life of the book, join the exclusive club of lifetime ACG members who get everything before the rest!