You already know about pacing and leading. It’s the fundamental building block for getting people to do as you ask, trust you and be on your side.
You’ve encountered it in the classroom with me.
You may have read the manual or consciously practiced it in your client emails.
Click here to read I’ve got empathy now what
Other posts on pacing and leading (the elements of rapport):
- Are you smart enough to read this post? Why small talk is important
- You already know this. That’s why it will be useful
- Rapport matters: what do you need to have in common
- Ten Techniques to Build Rapport
- Building rapport – or getting on with the client
- Better Ways to Negotiate
- Managing difficult staff with empathy
- Sell ideas hypnotically